Webcast details: June 27, 2019 – 2 p.m. ET
CPE Credit(s): 1
Managing third-party risk is vital to every business’ reputation and long-term success. But with growing regulatory requirements, compliance skills shortages and numerous potential sources of information, managing third-party risk as an organization can feel like a very painful process.
It doesn’t, however, have to be this way. Data, and more critically automation, can enable compliance teams to meet the growing challenges they face, while protecting and even delivering additional value for the business. But the potential of these technologies is new to many in the industry and understandably can feel very unfamiliar.
This webinar will outline ten common myths about managing third-party risk that can often contribute to the challenge of compliance and offer insight into how data and automation can help.
- Learn about the increasing challenges and requirements with third-party risk management
- Understand how to use data and automation to enhance compliance programs
- Discuss real examples of how corporations are successfully managing risk with technology
- Neil Isherwood, Due Diligence Subject Matter Expert - Dun & Bradstreet
- Amy Hayenhjelm, Leader, Global Compliance Products - Dun & Bradstreet