This webcast aired on August 11, 2020.
CPE Credit(s): 1
This webinar will discuss the results of the Compliance Week and Aravo “Taking the Pulse of Third-Party Risk Management 2020” benchmarking survey in the context of The DOJ’s Evaluation of Corporate Compliance Programs.
Over 250 risk and compliance professionals were surveyed on a series of questions designed to provide a broad and deep analysis of how third-party risk management is evolving and to provide important data points to help firms benchmark their programs and identify emerging best practices.
The results are particularly interesting when viewed in the context of the latest guidance.
Join Ephraim (Fry) Wernick, Partner, Government Investigations & White Collar Criminal Defense, Vinson & Elkins LLP and former-Assistant Chief of the U.S. DOJ, and Kimberley Allan, Chief Marketing Officer, Aravo, for an educational discussion to learn whether third-party risk programs are meeting the expectations set out by the regulators, highlight areas where many programs are falling short, and identify what can be done to close the gaps.
Questions that will be addressed in this webinar:
- Are programs adequately resourced and empowered?
- Do programs support the risk management of third parties throughout the lifespan of the relationship, or primarily during the onboarding process?
- Is oversight up to regulatory expectations?
- Key points for improvement
- Building a business case for the value of third-party risk management in your organization
Ephraim (Fry) Wernick, Partner, Government Investigations & White Collar Criminal Defense - Vinson & Elkins LLP
Kimberley Allan, Chief Marketing Officer - Aravo